• File System I/O
• Binary Data
• Data streams
• Cryptography operations
A number of #operatingsystems support #nodeJs applications.
• Microsoft Windows
• Unix Servers
• Mac OS X
Uses of Node Js
• Node Js allows programmers to create extremely scalable web servers by simply using event driven #programming. Node Js brings ease to developers and benefits them to script the language comfortably
• Node.Js works with high pace and is proficient enough that it is easily reachable to the intact #webdevelopmentcommunity
• Due to a large number of open source #libraries, Node Js provides industry support and steps up the building process of applications. Many desktop #IDEs, including #Brackets, #jetBrains, #Atom ,#Webstorm, #MicrosoftVisualStudio, #Netbeans and Visual Studio Code, endow JS applications with debussing and editing attributes.
• It supports #eventloop that allows the I/O operations to be performed asynchronously way using a single thread
• The hosting competency of Node.js is high and it keeps on thriving